Criteria for eligibility of the researcher(s)
To be eligible, each applicant must simultaneously fulfill the following criteria at the time of recruitment by the concerned beneficiary in the frame of ZIP project.
1) Nationality – The researcher may be of any nationality.
2) Mobility - At the time of recruitment by the beneficiary, the researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc…) in the country of the beneficiary for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to his/her recruitment under the project. Compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
3) Qualifications and research experience – The researcher must fulfill the requirements associated with one of the following categories:
a. Early stage researcher is a researcher who, at the time of recruitment by the beneficiary, has not yet been awarded the doctorate degree and is in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of his/her research career
b. Experienced researcher is a researcher who, at the time of recruitment by the beneficiary, is:
- in possession of a doctoral degree, independently of the time taken to acquire it, or has at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience and
- has less than five years of full-time equivalent research experience